Thursday, November 6, 2008

So so sorry...

Hey everyone...

So yeah, I am incredibly sorry for basically falling off the face of the earth for the last month... I have gotten a little busy and well quite frankly, I am lacking on some basic things I am supposed to be doing...For instance, I had a talk with my parents concluding in them saying I can't just use our home as a sleeping quarters anymore. So I get a little wrapped up in some things and don't come home until 1 in the morning...once a week... Okay, that is a lie, more like every night of the week lol

But on the other hand, I actually like life this way. Busy 24/7 and always rushing. It keeps you on your toes, keeps you busy lol

Okay well, if it were not for me having work and then an exam tomorrow morning, I would stay and type more but hey, you have to stay busy! I promise to be on again very soon and update about the many crazy things going on in life. I'll just leave with the fact that I declared my major in CAS and I will be staying at PSU York all four years!

Until later and as always, God bless!

Matt

No comments: