Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Midterms...Yuck

Just jumping on here to further procrastinate since I should be studying...2 exams, 3 midterms, and 2 papers due this week. I did get my first midterm grade back from last week though - I got an A thankfully since I put tons of work into that. I'd been studying nonstop for 5 days barely stopping to eat and sleep. It was quite a few terms and things to memorize, but it ended up being worth it. I still say studying is detrimental to one's academic success in art history, but it may help in civil liberties. Off to sleep through another lecture, see ya.

P.S. Welcome to the blog Hunter. When's PSY's crisis sim? Am I still welcome to be a chair?

1 comment:

HB said...

Thanks
We're shooting for April for PSYMUN, and definitely a friday, I'll let you know as soon as I have the rooms booked for sure and such. I could definitely use help with it if you'd be willing to come back down to York for the day.