Saturday, December 6, 2008

Final Stretch...

It happens every semester and it never seems to fail on me... I once again feel like I just walked into my acting class or my communications course just last week and then right before my eyes, we are in the last full week of classes. It's exciting I suppose. I am kind of happy to see the semester come to an end and receive a break but sometimes, I'm just not sure I want it all to end. It's a perfect replica of the conflict in change. I feel as if I just got comfortable with what I'm doing and that my schedule finally was hitting a steady routine only to be thrown into the fire and start new again. But that's life...

Seeing a semester end actually makes me dread a what-is-coming-to-be-near-future-change.
And as you may guess, it's graduation.
I know, I know I still have another two years but it is like running a race and seeing the finish line on the horizon as I begin to crest over the hill...

To Be Continued...

1 comment:

Sara Hilton, Admissions Counselor said...

Don't worry about graduation just yet...college is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Relax a little, and enjoy the ride. :-)