Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank goodness it's the last week!

So what I have been up to you ask?

Well, I am now a brand new member of Delta Gamma and I love it! I just filled out my Schreyers Honors College application and we'll see how that goes!! I'm so happy that its the last week before finals, I just want to get everything over with! I'm moving into Eastview terrace next semester and I'm super excited! I've also just found out that I will be living with some of my besties next year in Eastview again!! Whoot! Now I have to go through the process of moving all my stuff out of my room and into my new room, I suppose that's why we have boyfriends lol I still have so much left to do before break, and to think that Christmas is only weeks away!! AHHH! I haven't even begun shopping. I have so much to update on but I can't even focus.

Until later...

Abbie

1 comment:

Sara Hilton, Admissions Counselor said...

Come visit us while you're home on break! :-)