Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PARTY!

Yes, that's right not done with the first week of school and I'm enjoying MASSIVE parties - over 500 people!

The York Obama campaign threw a massive party at the Yorktowne Hotel Ballroom to watch Senator Obama's acceptance speech. It was AMAZING! Obama said everything that needed to be mentioned. I won't bore everyone with a detail analysis (yet) but be sure to watch it for yourself if you haven't already.

Check it out here: http://www.barackobama.com/tv/

I'll get exact numbers a little later but I know we made thousands of phone calls telling everyone to watch the speech - did anyone get the message? More importantly, we got a HUGE number of volunteers and will likely get tons more over the weekend.

If you want to get involved check out the website: http://www.barackobama.com or send me an e-mail and I'll get you set up with a team in your area.

Love it? Hate it? Let me know! I love to talk and debate.

I'm looking forward to celebrating Senator McCain's 72nd Birthday (August 29th) by helping make 72,000 phone calls across PA for the Obama campaign. McCain will get a little more press, but we're working hard to make our presence known out in the field.

Now that it's past midnight I think I shall go to bed since I have to get up at 6. G'night all.

Stephen


P.S. I promise I'll eventually stop plugging something every post (although every other post is still likely to be about the campaign until November 4th)

No comments: